Before the beginning of a new school year, it is recommended that administrators wipe, update, and re-enroll all devices using Mobile Manager.
At the School and Group level, you can bulk wipe devices easily by going to School/Group > Settings > General > Bulk Wipe Devices
Wiping devices will erase all content and settings from iOS, AppleTV, OS X, Windows, and Android devices in and below the selected group.
Note: Bulk wiping devices will remove device supervision and MDM payloads.
Obtain Enrollment URL
- Navigate to the level where you want to enroll the device.
- Click Enroll Device.
- The following will be displayed in a new tab or window.
- Select and copy the Windows URL to the clipboard.
Enroll the Device
Follow the steps below to enroll a Windows 10 device.
- On the Start menu, choose Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- On the Accounts page, select Work Access, then select Connect.
- On the Connect to work or school page, enter a user ID in email format. This does not need to be a valid email address — “firstname.lastname@example.org” will work just fine for this. Click Continue to advance to the next page.
- Enter the Windows Enrollment URL from Step 1 in the server address field and click Continue. This action registers the device in the organization, school, or group where you created the enrollment code in Mobile Manager.
- When the enrollment is complete, click Done.
- To verify that the device is now enrolled, refresh the Devices page. The name of the device will now appear in the list.
- Click the device name to open the Device Information page.